Oliver Saager wrote:
> Sometimes the content (the block between the navigation on the left an the
> info-sidebar on the right) moves to the very bottom of the website leaving
> an empty space between the nav an the sidebar. As soon as you reload the
> page the content places itself where it should be.
Well, I cannot reproduce it with your page, neither on a local copy.
- This image has no dimensions attached:
<img src="announcement_demo_0.png" alt="Bild: Announcement">
- F.A. von Hayek is italicized, but it shouldn't interfere, maybe worth
- Or try to add some room with a negative margin-right for the sidebar
float to see if it is related. Then you can set it back with
- Does the problem occur without the flash thing?
- Zoe just shared her negative margin method to stop float drops (Re:
[css-d] Accessibility, Usability, ...), and Georg provided ideas for
negative backside margins, too. Maybe they have a good solution.
IE7b2 testing hub -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=IE7
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/