This testpage should be working ok (the other is on 'seems to be dead
This one should be ok though. Tested it for sure.
- active state and focus support (inspired by Stu Nicholls)
used background states lent from hover states (works great)
- Will be back tonight after some testing on all the current browsers.
IE5.0 WIN : not centered vertically (can be fixed though)
Some pointers and ideas though:
- the layout seems to hold ok(see browser testing above, too early yet
- an extra span is not required for the anchors (fixed that)
- IE 6 flickers the background when set on achors with cache setting
'everytime you ...'
can be solved though with extra backgrounds (need first clarity if you
need an active state too per page:
home, contact, and so on)
- use media= screen, projection to please Opera in full screen mode or
- what browsers are you aiming for ?? No idea, tell me
- use background-color for #nav that is same as the overall colour feel
of the nav images
could use 1 by 1px gif too eg or matching CSS color ??
..... Will come back to you my e-mail: vt665140(@)versateladsl(dot)be
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/