new to css
Sent by Roger Roelofs on 31 August 2005 03:03
On Aug 29, 2005, at 9:38 PM, Patrick Roane wrote:
> I've been working on a site that is supposed to
> funtion as a pure liquid .css site:
> The problem I am having is with IE 5 and 5.2 for MAC.
> For some reason the words 'services' 'bio' and
> 'testimonials' (each on their respective pages ...see
> the nav bar) overlap the text. Only after I hit the
> re-fresh button do they adjust.
> Also, on the 'contact' page (again, a problem with the
> above mentioned browser), every other field is out of
> line with it's corrisponding label.
> Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do iron
> out these problems?
Step 1 should be to remove the html and css errors.
Step 2 should be to remove the css that is not actually used on the
When you strip it down to the essentials, the problems will be easier
to find and fix.
"Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction,
God allows U-turns!"
~Allison Gappa Bottke
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/
- new to css - Patrick Roane, 30th August 2005 02:39
- new to css - Roger Roelofs, 31st August 2005 03:48
- New to CSS - Frank Mamone, 2nd January 2005 00:21
- New to CSS - Joey A. Tyson, 2nd January 2005 02:24
- New to CSS - Gunlaug_SÃ¸rtun, 2nd January 2005 06:42
- New to css - Lineberger, Scott, 29th March 2010 19:17
- New to css - Climis, Tim, 29th March 2010 19:29
- New to css - Claude Needham, 29th March 2010 20:19
- New to css - Lineberger, Scott, 29th March 2010 22:03
- New to css - Bill Braun, 29th March 2010 22:15
- New to css - Claude Needham, 29th March 2010 23:43
- New to css - Tim Climis, 29th March 2010 23:46
- New to css - MB, 30th March 2010 04:18
- New to css - Ed Seedhouse, 30th March 2010 18:41
- New to css - Bill Braun, 30th March 2010 19:03
- New to css - Bill Braun, 30th March 2010 19:04
- New to css - MB, 30th March 2010 20:40
- New to css - Bill Braun, 30th March 2010 20:49