Okay, I'm not going to put it off. The reference someone made to inknoise's
layout code generator gave me what I needed to abandon tables for css.
However, I have a few bumps:
1. There is some kind of error notice showing at the top.
2. I can't get the image in the header banner to go right.
3. I would like a little space between what would be the "cells" in tables,
say 5-10px. I tried adding spacing=5px to the container first, then when
that didn't work, to the subsections ... But it didn't work.
4. I would like the sidebar background color to extend to the footer.
5. PHP code (which I didn't write and know nothing about) is showing
6. I changed the container width from 760 to 900. Could this cause bad
7. Can someone explain the following? I thought the second two were an error
in the container style and took them out. Didn't make a difference, but now
I see it was done in the sidebars too:
That's it for now.
Thanks so much in advance, Martha
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/