On Thursday 30 Sep 2004 06:01, Kevin W. wrote:
You've got a few weird bugs: (Firefox 1.0PR on Linux here)
1. Citrus design, browsers page: permanent horizontal scrolbar, however wide
2. Earthrise design: scroll the page and the nav menu stays in place, but the
stylesheet switcher scrolls off the top of the screen.
3. Spirit, Citrus and Earthrise: Scrolling a long area of blank space at the
bottom of each page. (Lose that percentage based padding at the bottom of
4. Earthrise again: Your bottom background image - looks like it should be
left aligned not right aligned, since if you make the page wider a nasty
looking black gap appears on the left.
5. Your "this site is valid" link would do better to link to
"http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer" so that your page will actually
be run through the validator, rather than just presenting the validator form.
There may be more but I only spent about 10 mins looking!
Music Technology Junkie
Email: sly at mu hyphen sly dot co dot uk
List wiki/FAQ -- http://css-discuss.incutio.com/
Supported by evolt.org -- http://www.evolt.org/help_support_evolt/