On Wednesday, Mar 19, 2003, at 05:19 America/Chicago, Tony Crockford
Great looking site.
A couple of thoughts:
1. The yellow colored heads: not the easiest to see. You may consider
darkening them up to more of an ochre or something.
2. I'm not a fan of how parts of the navigation disappear on certain
pages. I, for one, am a big fan of consistent navigation. I may want to
provide user feedback on the search page, for instance.
3. The top right fading out of the image: I'd make it fade out over a
longer span (on the x-axis), or have it end in a straight line.
4. This is just a suggestion: What about taking the Porthole-looking
logo in the top left and having it overlap the corner? I think it would
soften up the look and really pull it all together.
5. I absolutely *love* the park bench and what not in the bottom left.
Whatever you do, please don't change that :o)