Previous Message
Next Message

Re: [css-d] looking for: "css for specific html tags" reference

Sent by B.K. DeLong on 31 January 2002 17:05

At 05:36 PM 01/31/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone know of anything like this?  Because I could REALLY use it!

Anything on these 2 above pages marked with a "D" in the "Depr" column 
means it's deprecated - ie replaced by a CSS equivalent. If you click on 
the link in the "Name" column, it should take you to the HTML 
recommendation and possibly tell you what the replacement CSS is.

B.K. DeLong
617.877.3271               Play.        Potter.                       Security.     Herb.
Previous Message
Next Message

Message thread: