Previous Message
Next Message

[css-d] looking for: "css for specific html tags" reference

Sent by shining monkey on 31 January 2002 17:05

Does anyone know of a reference on the web that tells you which properties of an html element are
controllable with css, how 
to control them, and which browser will support these controls?

As an example of what I mean, I'd like to be able to look up the <input type="text"> tag, and find
out how to control each of 
it's parts with css, and get at least a basic idea about what the various browsers are going to do
with my code.

Anyone know of anything like this?  Because I could REALLY use it!

any help is appreciated,

Joshua Hume
Previous Message
Next Message

Message thread: